- Team building involves the implementation of a programme to improve communications and working relationships.
- It involves planned and managed change for a group of people in order to promote positive interactions, information sharing, task completion and productivity.
Why use QED Services Limited?
- We provide personal, professional, psychologically-based services to organisations.
- We have been providing Team Building assistance for over 10 years to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- All our staff and associates are technically qualified at tertiary level to undertake the work of our clients. We use the best people and the best process/products to provide the best results to our clients.
- Our people are skilled professional individuals who have a grounding in business. We are able to understand your needs and the drivers that bring you to us, therefore delivering the results you need in the timeframe required.
- We understand that time is often of the essence so where possible we will respond to your needs in a timely manner with suitable professional staff.
- Depending on the agreed up front parameters, we are prepared to guarantee the quality of our work.
What QED Services Limited can provide:
- Help individuals get to know each other better by assessing their preferred personality style.
- Identify the different strengths of each individual and how to access them for the benefit of the team.
- Assess how their personality style will reflect in their preferred communication style.
- Unite the team to best utilise their differing styles.
- Relate the team’s style to their key strategies.
- Identify both areas of strength and weakness in relation to achieving goals.
- Devise strategies for assisting in the reaching of business targets.
Key Principles of Team Building Processes:
- Every team can improve, they just need to be given the right tools to work with.
- Workshops are specifically designed based on the requirements of the team.
The Value of the Team Building process to the Organisation:
- Employees are likely to value the proactive and supportive process.
- It will help to drive change within the team and devise strategies that encourage effective operations.
- The process can help to realign team goals and refocus the team to achieve objectives.