- Identify and keep talent in your organisation by highlighting strengths and professional development needs.
- A successful succession planning process means that you can retain superior employees because they appreciate the time, attention, and development that you are investing in them.
- To effectively do succession planning in your organisation, you must identify the organisation’s long term goals.
- You also need to understand the developmental needs of your employees and ensure that employees understand their career paths and the roles they are being developed to fill.
Why use QED Services Limited?
- We provide personal, professional, psychologically-based services to organisations.
- We have been providing Succession Planning assistance for over 10 years to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- All our staff and associates are technically qualified at tertiary level to undertake the work of our clients. We use the best people and the best process/products to provide the best results to our clients.
- Our people are skilled professional individuals who have a grounding in business. We are able to understand your needs and the drivers that bring you to us, therefore delivering the results you need in the timeframe required.
- We understand that time is often of the essence so where possible we will respond to your needs in a timely manner with suitable professional staff.
- Depending on the agreed up front parameters, we are prepared to guarantee the quality of our work.
What QED Services Limited can provide from the Process:
- Self-assessment activities for employees involved in succession planning.
- Identify and realistically assess skills and needs.
- Consider how to integrate work and non-work priorities.
- Evaluate the costs of success.
- Create life and career goals.
- Devise plans to execute them with employees.
- Recognise constraints and opportunities (internal and external to themselves).
The Value of QED’s Structured Interviewing Assistance to the Organisation:
- Encourages staff to feel wanted.
- Perceived as a positive motivating intervention.
- Allows clarification and focus of potential and direction for individual employees.
- More targeted organisational development activities to aid planning and support human resource strategies.
- Spill over effect to uninvolved staff showing potential for them to perceive support for future development.
- Aids individual development.
- Long-term cost effectiveness.