Coaching and Mentoring
- A process to enable individuals to accurately identify and achieve defined goals
- Within the business world, there is an increasing awareness and appreciation of coaching &, mentoring from a third party perspective
- It can lead to the development of engaged people and more productive organisations.
Why use QED Services Limited?
- We provide personal, professional, psychologically-based services to organisations.
- We have been providing Coaching and Mentoring assistance for over 10 years to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- All our staff and associates are technically qualified at tertiary level to undertake the work of our clients. We use the best people and the best process/products to provide the best results to our clients.
- Our people are skilled professional individuals who have a grounding in business. We are able to understand your needs and the drivers that bring you to us, therefore delivering the results you need in the timeframe required.
- We understand that time is often of the essence so where possible we will respond to your needs in a timely manner with suitable professional staff.
- Depending on the agreed up front parameters, we are prepared to guarantee the quality of our work.
What QED Services Limited can provide:
- Planning and coaching for individuals to attain professional and personal goals.
- Focusing on what you want to do in the organisation. How are you going to formulate &, communicate a vision.
- A deeper understanding of what you are faced by in your role
- Strengthens a persons readiness to move forward and to groom for more responsibility.
- Addressing elements in person’s behaviour that hampers progress
- Dealing with behaviour change - management development
- Understanding effective leadership and how do you present and communicate your values and share your ideas
Key Principles of QED’s Coaching and Mentoring Processes:
- Self-assessment activities for employees involved in coaching and development.
- Identify and realistically assess needs, aspirations, and organisational objectives.
- Consider how to integrate work and non-work priorities.
- Devise plans to execute them with employees.
- Recognise constraints and opportunities (internal and external to themselves).
The Value of QED’s Coaching and Mentoring Processes to the Organisation:
- Encourages staff to feel valued.
- Perceived as a positive motivating intervention.
- Spill over effect to uninvolved staff showing potential for them to perceive support for future development and various issues.
- Aids individual development.
- Long-term cost effectiveness.